Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Sale!!!!

I made my first sale today! Still get a kick just thinking that someone out there is happy to PAY for stuff made by me (not that its that badly made :))

The snail pony tail holder and travel tissue paper holder (elephants). 2 different customers (see Perfect Sense Collections - Design Sense in facebook as I can't seem to save the pics on my mac)

More offerings: Kate Spade inspired make up pouches ( imperfect I know, but definitely one of a kind ). Inspired to make more, muah hahaha....

Launching Kooky Klutch (copyright ok)

 


And Kooky Klips

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah! So professional! Good job, you :D Did you get the clip holders done at the shop or home-cut? :D Congrats on the sales!

kookykutz said...

100% home made :) thanks. If you look closer, the name is handprinted using clear stamps and pigment ink. Because I only have 1 letter of each alphabet , have to painstakingly position each one.

Can't wait to meet up to yakitty yak!

Suz said...

I would be more than happy to pay for your stuff!